3.25.2009

Go knit yourself!!

Dear Whisper Cardigan,

I would really appreciate it if you would just... knit yourself. I can only take so much stockinette, whether it be in the round or straight. I would like to have worn you yesterday, but I know we both still have SO FAR to go.

Oh well. I guess I'll just keep knitting. Sigh.

Love,
Sarah



On another, much lighter note, my Knit Picks order arrived last weekend! LOOK!!


Top: Essential Kettle-Dyed in "Soot"
Second Row: Felici in "Meridian" and "Marsh"
Third Row: Essential Kettle-Dyed in "Wine" and Felici in "Alexandrite"


The "Soot" and a little of one of the skeins of "Wine" are for my coworker, Linda, who commissioned a pair of Endpaper Mittens in black with red detail. The remainder of the red (and all the Felici) will be socks, GLORIOUS SOCKS!

Alright, that is all for tonight. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment